Model BDC Series - Compact Baghouse Dust Collector
From Dust Control
Eliminate industrial dust with the compact BDC bag house dust collector. Ideal for capturing medium to large particulate, the BDC is a self-cleaning, continuous-duty dust collection system. BDC dust collectors are most commonly used with bin venting and raw material handling type processes. Compact in size, the BDC requires less floor space than other bag house style dust collectors, and provides tool-free maintenance—including filter change outs. BDC dust collectors can be specified with 6” pleated bag filters or 6” felted bag filters depending on the process.
- Springless pulse valves - provides durable performance with long-lasting durability
- Custom air inlet / outlet locations - location of inlet and outlet can be specified to meet installation requirements
- Quick and easy filter service - quick, tool-free filter removal from outside the unit
- Multiple filter options - ensures proper filter type and media selection for your specific application or process
- Multiple discharge options - allows for convenient dust disposal that matches your facility requirements
- Heavy-duty supports - designed and manufactured to meet seismic zone 4 and 100 mph wind load structural rating
- Powder coated finish - all components have electrostatically applied paint that helps prevent fading and chalking
The BDC baghouse dust collector offers high filtration bag filters for applications with even the most demanding requirements. The BDC system has been designed so that it can easily be configured to meet your specific need utilizing two basic filter options: 6 inch pleated bag filters or 6 inch felted bags.
The pleated bag filter for applications up to 265º F features 100% spun-bond media and durable molded urethane top and bottom end caps to ensure long life and energy savings. Multiple material options include oil / water repellent finish, PTFE membrane bonded to spun-bond and conductive impregnation.
An economical, 16 oz. felted bag filter which offers durability and high-filtration efficiency is designed as standard for 275º F temperature applications. These filters can also be ordered for high temperature needs ( up to 500º F) and with a wide variety of finished including napped, singed, glazed, silicone treated, fire retardant, Teflon, acid resistant, chemical resistant and silicone / graphite impregnated.
The BDC is designed with 2 filter options so that it can effectively capture airborne pollutants for virtually any dust collection application. This compact, self-cleaning, continuous duty system is engineered for fast, tool-free, safe maintenance and filter changes outs. The BDC's advanced design ensures low pressure drop resulting in reduced blower horsepower requirements and improved energy savings. Its low compressed air requirements and optional safety after-filter allows recirculation, eliminating the need for costly make-up air.