Model Cash & Go Compact - Beverage Containers
In order to meet the demand for fast and more efficient consumer return of used beverage containers we have developed the Cash & Go Compact machine, which is a compact unit designed for consumer bulk feeding of used beverage containers. The ideal location of the Cash & Go machine is near large shopping malls or cash and carry markets, where it is possible for consumers to bring large quantities of used beverage containers. The Cash & Go can also be placed at waste management sites or recycling depots where consumers are bringing their waste and recyclable items anyhow.
- Handling of PET bottles and aluminum cans
- Registration of 65-130 beverage containers/minute
- The scanner unit registers bar codes
- Registration accuracy: ≥99.5 %.
- Dimensions: Approx. 4.5 x 2.3 metres (LxW)
- Infeed: By the consumer, typically in plastic sacks
- Sorter: Lift-up elevator type
- CE or UL/CSA approval.
- Fast and efficient return of unsorted used beverage containers (bulk feeding).
- Reliable detection and separation into material types.
- Industrial quality and design.
- Simple to use and high processing speed.
- Deposit refund guaranteed via receipt printing.
- High hygiene and cleanliness (“no dirty fingers”).
- Easy maintenance
- On-line help functions and hotline support.
- Individual solutions for integration into any location.