Model CI Series - Rotary Valves for Metering with Airlock in Bulk Material Processing
From Pneumatic Conveying
Inlet/Outlet Flange Sizes: 11 sizes from 6' to 26'. Material of Construction: Cast Iron, Stainless Steel. Pressure Differential: Up to 20 PSIG. High Temperature Range: 750°F.
- Available in 10 heights, from 10'H to 44'H; and 10 square-flange sizes from 6' to 30'.
- Valve housing cast in North America; ensures superior strength and solidification of housing's metallurgy.
- CNC-machined components and housing provide precision tolerances; eliminates axial shaft movement, extends maintenance cycles.
- Outboard bearing design protects bearings in high-temperature and high-PSIG applications; removes bearings from direct path of damaging contaminants.
- Easily manages pressure differentials up to 20 PSIG.
- Excellent performance in high-temperature applications up to 750°F.
- Cast iron housing.
- 8-vane rotor with beveled tips and sides.
- 304 or 316 cast stainless steel valve housing.
- No. 4 finish on internal product contact surfaces of housing, and all rotor surfaces.
- Interior coatings: hard chrome, tungsten, and Teflon®.
- Rotor types: closed-end, metering, shallow-pocket, adjustable-tip, and Teflon®-coated.
- Adjustable rotor tip types: EPDM rubber, polyurethane, hardened steel, stainless steel, and bronze.
- Shaft seal types: ACST-4™ glandless Teflon® shaft seal, and packing gland.
- Valve housing vent ports.
- Shaft seal and rotor pocket air purge.
- 6-vane or 10-vane rotor.
- Custom drive packages.
- Application-specific accessories: blow-through adapter, shear plate deflector, surge hopper, motion speed switch assembly.