Model DAB KPF, KPS, KP series - Periphera Centrifugal Pumps
Peripheral centrifugal pump with compact dimensions. Able to generate high heads and suitable for domestic installations, water supply systems, small gardening applications, draining and filling cisterns, and for small industrial uses such as feeding pressurized boilers (anti-condensation). Bronze pump body and support for the KP60 and cast iron for the KPS30 and KP38. Bronze impeller, mechanical seal carbon/ceramic. Induction motor, closed and cooled with external ventilation. Rotor mounted on oversized greased sealed-for-life ball bearings to ensure silent running and long life. Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently in circuit in the single-phase version. Three-phase motors should be protected with a suitable overload protection complying with the regulations in force.
- For clean liquids without solids in suspension
- Capacity 1 to 50 lt/min, max head 107 m
- Max working pressure : 10 bar (6bar for the KPS30/16 and KP60/12)
- Max working temperature +35°C for domestic use
- 10 to +50°C for the KPS30 and KP38
- 10 to +80°C for other uses for all the rest