Model DDM 2909 - Automatic Density Meter
From Density Meters
The Rudolph DDM 2909 Automatic Density Meter features built-in Peltier Temperature Control of the Sample, Full Range Viscosity Correction, Reference Oscillator and VideoView for easy bubble detection, and is fully GMP/GLP Compliant. With the flexibility of Windows the DDM 2909 is Network ready with Internet connectivity allowing remote access to Rudolph Research Analytical’s Service and Technical Support Team.
The 2909 comes complete with 20 Density to concentration tables which include Brix, Alcohol, API, and many various laboratory reagents. An unlimited number of additional tables, polynomials, and formulas may be added.
Flexible Method Management
Factory installed density meter measurement methods allow for immediate selection of the correct method to match the most common applications.
For unique Density Meter measurement applications, create a sample method using Concentration Tables, Formulas, and Polynomials to match the density measurement methods used in your laboratory. Just a few of the many possible customized sample methods shown below:
- Baumé of Hydrochloric Acid
- Normality of Sulfuric Acid
- Density of Gasses and Aerosols
- Drug to Propellant Ratio
- Lead Content
- ppm Gold in Acid
- % Toluene in Heptane
- Fat in Lubricant
- Mole Fraction of Methanol
- % HNO3
- Monomer Solutions
- Potassium Permanganate
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Molar Solutions of EDTA
- SG of Urine
- Sodium Hydroxide
Full Feature VideoView™
VideoView™ provides superior high resolution visual bubble detection within your samples with live on-screen video viewing. Rudolph’s industry leading 10X magnification aids in identifying bubbles if present in the sample.
The video clarity, magnification, and resolution mean no more straining to see small difficult-to-detect air bubbles in your sample. Rudolph’s exclusive VideoView™ is protected under Patent #7,437,909.
The Rudolph 2909 Automatic Density Meter offers 21CFR Part 11 Instrument Level Compliance
The DDM 2909’s 21CFR Part 11 software module is easily enabled through the user friendly touch screen. This module gives you full compliance with:
- Electronic Signature
- Access Levels
- Internal write protected storage
- Unique passwords
- Write protected documents sent directly to server
Oscillating U-Tube with Viscosity Correction and Reference Oscillator
The DDM 2909 Density Meter’s oscillating U-tube with full range viscosity correction and reference oscillator allows long term calibration stability and measurement at all temperatures with a single calibration.
Computer Windows Based Flexibility
- 2 gigabytes of internal Compact Flash Memory .
- The DDM 2909 Density Meter is network ready and data may also be saved directly to your server or to any directory desired.
- Internet access is possible directly from the DDM 2909’s touch screen.
- Disk Protection feature protects the operating system against malware infections in networked environments.
- Windows based navigation architecture is so intuitive that most operators will never read the manual. But should you wish to reference the manual, it is stored right on the DDM 2909’s internal memory
- Copy methods, transfer concentration tables, download data, etc., via the USB ports.
- Three USB ports allow for quick and easy connection to a mouse, keyboard, printer, bar code scanner, or memory stick.