Model HLZ MD - High Speed Counting Machines
The HLZ MD (Mono Disc) is our smallest HLZ high-speed counting machine for installation in e.g. bottle depots and redemption centres with an annual volume of up to 15 million used beverage containers. The machine is designed for handling of mixed batches of non-refillable used beverage containers (PET, glass and metal) or pre-sorted fractions of PET, metal or glass.
- Handling of mixed batches of beverage containers of PET bottles, aluminium cans, steel cans and glass bottles or presorted fractions of PET, glass and metal.
- Maximum glass fraction: 20%
- Registration of 80-100 beverage containers/minute.
- The scanner unit registers bar codes and safety marks.
- Bar codes: EAN/UPC. Magnification ratio 80-150%
- Registration accuracy ≥99.5 %.
- Dimensions: 11.0 x 2.6 x 1.8 metres (LxHxW).
- UL/CSA approval.