Model ILT5000 - Research Radiometer
ILT is proud to announce the release of the all NEW ILT5000 Radiometer/Optometer/Picoammeter. ILT's ILT5000 is the ILT1700 for the 21st Century! Improvements on the industry standard ILT1700 include rapid optical measurements (1-100hz), a broader dynamic range (100fA to 1mA), extensive software apps, built-in wireless, data storage, rechargeable batteries!
System configurations are based on the ILT1700 (IL1700) optical measurement systems. The ILT5000 is backwards compatible with the ILT1700 and IL1700 “D” type sensors, as well as all of ILT's vast supporting filters, optics, integrating spheres and ISO 17025/NIST traceable calibrations.
The ILT5000 comes with a complementary basic Labview DLL and ILT's DataLight II Light Measurement and Data Collection Software Apps (Window 7 or Windows 8 PC required). A full API and Labview start up code are available for customers who want to write their own control software.
ILT manufactures the ILT5000 and DataLight II in the USA at ILT's Peabody, MA facility which allows ILT to rapidly customize system components to meet the needs of our customers and OEMs.
ILT5000 optical measurement systems include an ILT5000, carrying case, software and customer configured detector/filter/optic and calibration. ILT5000 optical measurement systems allow direct reading in the appropriate empirical units including; lux, foot-candles, candela, lumens, watts, W/cm2, cd/m2, foot-lamberts, nits, etc. The ILT5000/KIT includes an 8 inch Windows 8 touch screen tablet and all required cables. The ILT5000 and Datalight II are compatible with most windows 7 and windows 8 computers.
The ILT5000 supports optical measurement applications including, but not limited to; Radiometry, Photometry, Light Intensity, Radiance/Luminance, Brightness, UVGI Sterilization, Solar, Photoresist, Curing, 3D Printer, Optical Radiation Hazard, Phototherapy, Photo-degradation, Plant Growth etc.
- 10 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Also Highly Sensitive, Accurate Picoammeter
- Made in USA
- Wireless transmitter, built-in
* Order ILT5000A for Non-Wireless Version
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 (IL1700) SED Detectors, Filters & Optics
- Autorange, Autodark, Auto-sample with User Control Options
- 4-20 mA output
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- DataLight II Complementary Light Measurement and Data Collection Software Apps
- Labview Compatible
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration and Certificate
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
- Price/Purchase Information - Contact ILT
- Links to Data Sheets, Software, Application Notes
- Measurement Range: 100 fA – 1 mA
- Reverse Bias: (2 Voltages/selectable)
- Automatic Ranging: Rapid switching through all current levels
- WiFi: Enabled
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85°C (Calibrated Irradiance 0-40°C)
- USB: USB2, Including Power, for Single and Multiple Systems
- USB Current Draw: 500 mA max, 250 mA typical
- Size: 1-3/5” H x 5” W x 7” L
- Input connector: D-Sub and/or SMA.
- CE certified: No rf/noise
- CLI: Command line interface sent over a serial port
- Trigger: TTL, for synchronization of measurement**
- Data Storage: Internal (includes units, date and time stamps)
- Time Line: Scheduled data acquisition
- Integration Range: Unlimited dosage/exposure
- Transmission/Reflectance: (100%)
- Optical Density: 0.00 to 4.00
- Zero: (Dark or ambient subtraction)
- Direct Reading: Current or calibrated optical units
- Apps: Meters, CLI, Bar, Trend and Reports apps all included
** Coming soon: TTL trigger
Minimum Computer System Requirements:
- Tablet: Minimum 8' tablet
- Operating System: Windows 7 or 8
- Memory/RAM: Minium 1 GB RAM (on board)
- Storage: 32GB (flash or SSD)
- Processor: at least 1.83GHz (with minimum 2MB Cache)
- Ports: 1 Micro-USB 2.0 Port
- Wi-Fi® Wireless networking (802.11b/g/n)
- Bluetooth® v 4.0
- Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC Card slot (for extra storage, data offloading/backup)
- OTG Cable (Micro-USB 2.0 to USB 2.0; for applying program updates as needed)
- Micro-USB to Ethernet Cable for Non-wireless Network Connectivity, if desired)