Model JS1-H - Joysticks
Rugged design up to IP66 overall. Ergonomic left, right & straight grips.
- Rugged design up to IP66 overall
- Ergonomic left, right & straight grips
- Single & Dual Axis Spring-Return
- Single Axis w/ adjust. Friction-Hold
- Redundant hall effect or long-life potentiometric sensing (Full redundant)
- 5 different output types: CAN (J1939, CANopen), CAN+ & CANalog PVE & Analog, PWM
- 5 different grip types: ST2- ST7- PR2- PR7*)- and HR1-grip
- Several grip functions: Domed & flat push-button (max. 12), Proportional roller, Rocker switch & FNR, Operator Presence Switch
- Connection: Wiring harness with connector
- Grip Travel :+18°
- EMI/RFI: 150V/m
- ESD: 20kV
- Customizable solutions
The JS1-H base and grip options allow you to fulfill specific customer requirements for a smooth, comfortable and reliable operation. Choose from three bases and five ergonomic grip types with flexible button and switch placement.
- Smart compatibility
Compatible grip and base options make joysticks simple to upgrade. Six standard electrical interfaces are available for ease of configuration.
- Superior performance
The JS1-H family is suitable for almost any machine that requires joystick control. PLUS+1 compliance enables simple and seamless future-oriented integration in the machine control system.
- Faster, more flexible fulfillment times
The JS1-H standard portfolio is readily available, enabling you to reduce your warehouse stocks without compromising your ability to fulfill the specifications of individual customers. Easy integration with PLUS+1 also secures fast and efficient development times.
The JS1-H joystick family offers versatile solutions for heavy-duty mobile machinery such as wheel loaders, dozers, dumpers, trenchers and haulers in the construction market and pavers, graders, rollers and milling machines for road building.