Model K920 - Inline Tablet Holder
The K920 is our small inline chemical feeder which is designed to provide disinfected or treated water for use in legionella control in small industrial applications or to provide process water for small residential or commercial swimming pools. The K920 is manufactured in specially formulated GRP making it suitable for either Bromine Tablets or Chlorine (Trichlor), to provide the treated water for industrial processes such as legionella prevention in cooling tower applications or sanitised water for municipal or commercial swimming pools. With a capacity of 3.1Kg of tablets, the K920 can provide sanitised or disinfected water which is suitable for 55m3 swimming pools when using Bromine or 95m3 when used with Chlorine (trichlor).
Patented Performance Valve
The K920 uses a patented performance valve which is designed so that only the bottom layer of the chemicals tablets is dissolved, ensuring even consumption of the chemical tablets. Part of the performance valve assembly is the flow regulation valve, which gives exceptional control of the water flow, so that the amount of disinfected water can be precisely adjusted.
Inline Chemical Feeder
The K920 is designed to be installed into the process delivery line. This means that the water flowing to the process is also delivered through the chemical feeder. Please note, The K920 must not be installed offline.
We strongly recommend that the K920 inline chemical feeder is installed as the final piece of equipment to the process. This means after any pumps, filters, heat exchangers or other control equipment, so that the disinfected water doesn't interfere with any prior process. In addition to installing the K920 as the final piece of equipment, we recommend a compatible back pressure valve such as our model BPV-050, is installed inline.
Designed for an inline installation only, the K920 is suitable for a maximum pressure of 2.7 Bar. For processes that operate with a higher pressure an HPB, High Pressure Brominator, might be a more suitable alternative.
Inline Chemical Feeder K920 Installation
Installing the K920 inline chemical feeder to deliver disinfected water is a simple process. The specially formulated enclosure is manufactured with bi-directional threaded connections to provide an inlet and an outlet.
The threaded connections are threaded for both male and female connections and can be used with hose-tail screw adaptors for use with flexible tubing.
When using rigid PVC pipework either a 1 1/2' male adapter or a 2' female adapter can be used, depending upon the pipework requirements.
The K920 offers a simple way of delivering treated water into a process to remove pathogens and provide disinfection or legionella control. It is suitable for process control applications as well as for small residential or commercial swimming pools and Spas.
With a capacity of 3.1Kg of either Bromine or Chlorine (trichlor), the K920 can provide disinfected water which is suitable for pools with a volume of 55m3 using Bromine or 95m3 using Chlorine (trichlor), where the pressure inline doesn't exceed 2.7 Bar. One significant advantage of using an inline chemical feeder such as the K920, is that it is 'maintenance free' water treatment with no ongoing running costs
As an inline chemical feeder, the K920 is fitted with two threaded connections for the inlet / outlet connections. The connections are 1 1/2' female threaded or 2' male threaded connections, making them suitable for use with both rigid PVC or with hose tail connections for flexible PVC tubing.
With the patented performance valve the K920 ensures that the consumption of the bromine or chlorine tablets occurs only at the chemicals bottom layer. Combined with the precision flow regulation valve, the K920 is an excellent choice for water treatment applications where a consistent delivery of sanitised or disinfected water is required.
- Inline Chemical Feeder with 3.1Kg capacity
- Model No:- K920
- Capacity:- 3.1Kg
- Volume:- Up to 55m3 with Bromine and 95m3 with chlorine (trichlor)
- Pressure:- 2.7 Bar
- Installation Type:- Inline Installation only
- Height:- 388mm
- Width:- 184mm
- Inlet / Outlet Connection Size:- 1 1/2' Female Threaded / 2' Male Threaded
- Simple maintenance free provision of disinfected or sanitised water.
- Suitable for use with either Bromine or Chlorine (trichlor) tablets with a capacity of 3.1Kg.
- Patented performance valve designed to ensure consumption of the chemical bottom layer occurs combined with precision flow regulation valve to ensure a consistent delivery of disinfected water to the process.
- Suitable for with swimming pools with a volume of 55m3 when using Bromine or 95m3 when used with Chlorine (trichlor).
- Includes pressure relief / safety valve integrated into the enclosure.
- Dual thread inlet / outlet to ensure simple integration into a process using either rigid PVC pipe or flexible tubing.
- Simple to use, simple to install, simple to refill - with no maintenance or running costs.