Model LRHS-1000L-IPX1-X6 - Water Resistance Test Chamber
Rain Test Chamber, also named Water Resistance Test Chamber, is applied to test the watertightness of enclosures of automotive parts, outdoor lamps and electronics, etc. The test chamber has drip nozzles or spray nozzles to supply water onto test item. Test Standard IEC 60529 is mainly used for such tests. IEC 60529 defines methods IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX4, IPX5, IPX6, IPX7 and IPX8. With ingenious design, Lenpure make IPX1 to IPX6 functions on one machine.
- Workroom 1000L is available and other sizes can be tailored.
- IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX4, IPX5 and IPX6 functions on one test chamber, more convenient and cost-effective.
- With one Drying System
- With one RO System (Water Purifier Device)
- Drip Nozzle needles are screw-in type, tightly installed.
- Touch-screen programmable controller
- Controller shows models of IPX1 to IPX6, easy to operate.
- Data logging and download available.
- Rotational speed of rotary table is adjustable.
- Height of Rotary Table is adjustable.
- Cable access port φ50mm,100mm and 160mm are available.
- Removable motor protective casings for maintenance access
- Door opening safely
- Fixable and movable casters with great convenience.
- Multiple protections on phase sequence, power leakage, etc.
- Easily accessible maintenance elements