Model LRHS-8M/15M/30M/60M-YP - Walk-in Stability Drug Testing Chambers and Rooms
Lenpure Environmental supplies one of the most comprehensive lines of standard and custom environmental-testing chambers, walk-in rooms.
Walk-in Drug Stability Testing Chambers and Rooms is used in the pharmaceutical, medical, biotechnology industries and all related industries including the biological sciences. GMP principle requirements 25 ℃ / 60% RH humidity long-term stability test conditions. In the accelerated test, 40 ℃ / 75% RH humidity test 6 months test standard,It is the pharmaceutical industry stability test requirements.
- Modern attractive styling
- Custom Sizes Available
- 7 inch HD color LCD touch display
- User-Friendly Controls
- Real-time network monitoring and control functions
- Heavy-duty flooring to support vehicles
- Mechanical cooling
- Comprehensive safety features
- Refrigeration gauges
- Refrigeration sound deadening package
- Low or zero ozone depletion refrigerants
- All circuits fused or circuit breaker protected.
- All wiring numbered or color coded
- Compressor overload protection
- Prefabricated for On-Site Installation
- Tri-color Indicator and EMO (Emergency-off Switch) available.
- Inner chamber made up of acid and corrosion resistant mirror finish SUS304 plate
- High-quality door sealing strips and insulation materials for high performance
- PT100 platinum resistance thermometer as temperature sensor
- Computer interface: Ethernet port
This test equipment conforms to following test standards (but not limited to):
- GBT 2423.4-2008