Model M2 - Wet Grain Mobile Crusher
The feed texture can be set according to the requested fineness both for cattle and monogasters. The feeding value of the wet ensilled grain processed by roller method, boosts digestibility, thus also production effectivity. Costs savings reach up to 33 €/t. Throughput of 40 t/hr is reached by power input of mere 120 HP.
- The machine is primarily determined for harvesting service companies processing larger amounts.
- It is designed for working on field, eventually at the place of silage storage.
- When working in the field, the grain is poured into the crusher’s hopper (with extension) with the volume of 9 m3- 1x M2 plus = 2 x threshers.
- A conserving accid is applied onto the mass - it flows into the horizontal conveyor where it is idealy mixed.
- 4 barrels with preservative acid placed on machine -altogether 800 l of acid (available hoist for manipulation with barrels).
- The machine is approved for operation on roads up to 40 km/hr.