Model MAX-AIR - Big Exhaust fans
The MAX-AIR is a high output and high efficiency fiberglass exhaust fan. The MAX-AIR-72 fan produces an astounding 45,000 CFM!*. The thick fiberglass housing is strong, corrosion resistant and easy to clean. MAX-AIR fiberglass discharge cone does not stick out as far as conventional exhaust fans. This reduces the wind scoop effect of the large cones which significantly affects the performance of the fan when wind blows against the fan. Most roofs overhangs extend over MAX-AIR fans, as opposed to other cones sticking out, thus putting them at risk of shear-off or damage from falling snow or heavy rain.
- Available sizes: 36'', 50'' et 72''
- Developps from 26 500 CFM to 45 000 CFM
- Available in single or variable speed.
- Balanced heavy duty corrosion resistant 6 aluminum blades.
- Extremely quiet operation at all speeds.
- Automatic belt tensioner.
- Low energetic consumption
*MAX-AIR 72 fan performance tested in laboritary according to AMCA 210 standards.