Model PG-900 - Wood Waste Recycling Equipment
Simple to use and easy to maintain - the ProGrind 900 is the affordable, compact grinding solution for community based solid waste programs, smaller municipalities, golf courses, landscape operations and cemeteries.
- 100 to 150 HP [74.57kw to 111.9kw] Cummins diesel engine
- Three different hammer options for grinding versatility
- Two 12' [305mm] discharge augers easily move material from mill area
- Tub tilts forward 38 degrees for easy access to hammermill, screens and lower auger area.
- Optional stacking conveyor and magnetic head roller
- Easy to use control panel, complete with operating switches, hydraulic controls and gauges
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronic control system, providing dependable operation and easy maintenance.
- Strategically placed access panels for quick and efficient maintenance of the engine and other components
- 2-5/16' [587mm] ball hitch for towing (pintle ring option available)
- Sway Bar Required
Easy Maintenance Access
Maintenance is simple and safe. The tub tilts forward 38 degrees, providing easy access to the hammermill and screens. Screen replacement can be done in a matter of minutes, and hammers can be replaced in as little as 30 minutes. During grinding operations, the tub table locks screens in place without the use of bolts or latches. Innovative safety features includes an interlock system and automatic machine shutdown during jams, provide protection to operators and mechanics while running or servicing the machine.
Performance & Versatility
The ProGrind 900's hammermill provides the power needed for small to medium-sized grinding applications. Three different hammer type options are available - 5 lb. [2.268kg], 12.5 lb.[5.67kg], and replaceable tip - allowing the overall versatility needed to grind several different types of material, including bark, yard waste, brush and more. Eight different screen sizes are also available.
Easy-Flow Auger Design
Equipped with dual 12-inch [305mm] augers in an easy-flow design, the ProGrind 900 smoothly removes processed material from the hammermill to discharge area.
Our exclusive fluid coupling provides maximum clutch protection. This added protection also dramatically reduces clutch wear and virtually eliminates the possibility of clutch failure.
User-Friendly Control Panel
The state-of-the-art, intelligent, electro-hydraulic system makes operation of the ProGrind 900 simple, while providing high durability. In addition to standard operating switches, the control panel contains gauges, hydraulic controls and safety features to provide maximum operation control during a grinding operation.