Model RACK.MB.H2 - Hydrogen Gas Generator 19
The RACK-H2 hydrogen generators use the exclusive electrolyte membrane technology (PEM cell) 100% full titanium to produce high grade purity H2 gas. The exclusive cold dual dynamic regeneration dryer on RACK.MF series is completely maintenance free and allows continuous operation 24 hours a day. The automatic checking for internal leaks whenever starting the unit and constant control of operating paameters guarantee maximum safety. The drying system on the RACK.MB.H2 Series use a Drying system : static, maintenances-free.
The use of hydrogen as a carrier gas allows lower temperature elution, thus extending the life of the chromatograph column. Hydrogen as a carrier gas is faster and more sensitive than the
more-expensive helium. Run time savings of 25% to 35% without a decline in resolution.
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.Improved safety
The very limited internal volume (less than 50 ml) allows safe use of the gas generators where the use of cylinders is risky or prohibited. The application of tested safety technologies stops the unit in the event of leaks or malfunctionsSimple installation
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- RACK.MB.H2: use a Drying system: static, maintenances-free
- Flow rate: 100 to 1400 cc/min
- Pressure up to 11 bar (160 psi)
- LCD touch screen: with indication in real time: H2 outlet pressure, H2 flow rate, water quality, water level, system status with auto-diagnostics of breakdown with alarms
- Remote PC monitoring via RS232/RS485/USB to interface the unit with customer's PC software (allow the end user to be connected with the manufacturer for remote diagnostics)
- Up to 32 units can be controlled in cascading mode