Model RS - Wastewater Reverse Osmosis Units
The RS systems include the most advanced technology in particle separation and filtration, bacterium growth control (patent pending), advanced chemistry polyamide urea membranes, the only field-proven low fouling membrane and electronic control to achieve higher quality waters with low operation costs.
Heavy duty. Continuous operation equipments.
Models from 12 to 2500 cubic meters/day.
- Compact design installed either on platform or in container.
- Rack structure in lacquered stainless steel and platform made of polyester reinforced glass fiber.
- Electronic control of all motorpumps. Adjusted electrical consumption and instant operating parametes information.
- Electronic control with touch screen. Operating paramenters are controlled locally using the screen and remotely throughout the internet(depending on models).
- Differents series specifications for feed water quality to 3500/6000 ppm.