Model SMU-7000 - Safety Relief Valve
From Safety Valves
AST type SMU-7000 is a high capacity spring loaded safety relief valves designed to guarantee reliable and high quality overpressure protection for air, gas, steam, vapor, liquid and two phase applications. The rugged and standardized design make them suitable for the process and power industries and for the most critical applications. Wide range of accessories and exotic materials are available for the spring loaded safety valves type SMU-7000. Customized solutions such as forged block body, high pressure applications, flushing nozzles, heating jacket, special connections in accordance to the licensor specification etc are available to better suit the specific process condition specified by the Customer.
- Flanged, spring loaded, direct acting, full nozzle safety relief valves.
- Media: gas, steam and liquid.
- Orifices: from “D” to “T” acc. to API 526; intermediate orifices (K2, P2, Q2, R2) and orifices up to 1520.5 cm2 available.
- Set pressure range: from 0.3 bar to 414 bar.
- Temperature range: from –267 °C to 715 °C.
- Overpressure: gas and steam 3% or 10%, liquid 10%.
- Blowdown: gas and steam 5 to 7%.
- Materials: carbon steel, alloy steel, hastelloy, monel and other materials upon request.
- Options: bellows, flushing nozzle, lifting lever, test gag, finned bonnet, limit switch, resilient or hardened seat.
Sizes / Pressure Classes
Size inlet & outlet: from NPS 1 to NPS 8 & from NPS 2 to NPS 12.
Rating: up to ASME 2500. Special solution ASME 4500 and up to API 10k available.
Design Codes & Product Standards
EN ISO 4126-1, EN 764-7, EN 12516, EN 1092, API 520, API 521, API 526, API 527, ASME B16.34, ASME B16.5, ASME Sect.VIII