Designed and built to meet the needs of professional contractors crushing rock up to 30 cm in diameter and to a depth of 20 cm, working on large job sites and agricultural field reclamation with loose and/or shallow rock. This is the flagship model for stone crushing, and sets the benchmark worldwide for performance and reliability The quality and reliability of the components, resulting from advanced technology, guarantee long life and long term return on investment. The dual transmission guarantees uniform torque and high productivity. Its use of HARDOX® steel ensures high wear resistance. The skids and side plows are made of HARDOX® for better protection and higher resistance to abrasion. The internal counter knife is made of HARDOX® for higher resistance to wear and can be adjusted to determine the size of the final product. The rear door, fully protected with HARDOX© steel, dozes the material as it leaves the crushing chamber. Multiple tooth options are available for different types of environments.
The standard equipment includes:
- double driven transmission (except STC 125),
- PTO drive shaft with cam clutch,
- gearbox with freewheel,
- adjustable skids with interchangeable ploughshares and skid shoes,
- hydraulic rear hood,
- adjustable counter knives,
- possibility to choose between 540 or 1000 rpm gearbox (only for STC 125)
- teeth type STC/3
- Options: dosing blade, road kit, hydraulic top link.