Model VIPER ADV - Pipe Inspection Camera
VIPER ADV Pipe Inspection Camera is a great inspection device with enhanced maneuverability and viewing characteristics. It is well suited for exploring ducts, pipelines, mains and sewers and is capable of maneuvering through two 90-degree elbows due to a wider push rod and longer spring joint connecting the push rod with the camera.
The Ø 23mm (1.0”) camera head is equipped with a high resolution CCD chip, 12 adjustable super bright LED lights and protected by a Sapphire lens to prevent scratching and image impairment. The advanced viewing technology allows for capturing clear, detailed images of the problem area regardless of inspection conditions. The camera comes with a stand-alone reel with a length counter. The sturdy, yet portable, reel enables users to inspect remote areas from street level while viewing the images in live mode on the 9” TFT LCD color display. The inspection data can be stored as images (JPEG) or video (professional AVI format) and saved to an SD memory card.
There is also an video output for transferring images to a TV monitor. There is also a video output for transferring images to a TV monitor. The display and the control buttons that are convenient to use are packed into a lightweight waterproof plastic case. An adjustable sun hood protects the display from direct sun allowing efficient outdoor inspections and viewing images even in bright daylight.
The VIPER ADV Inspection Camera is available with PVC coated fiberglass 6.5mm push rods of variable lengths - 40 meter (131.2') and 60 meter (196.8'). Extra durable push rod is both flexible and easy to push.
The set includes a built-in 512Hz frequency sonde, located immediately behind the camera head and two centering skids for additional precision.
The whole set takes little space and is easy to carry around.
It is an affordable, user-friendly device that is designed for additional precision, pushability and portability in remote visual inspections.
- Great maneuverability and viewing characteristics
- Ø 23mm (1.0”) Camera Head
- 12 super bright white LED lights
- High-resolution color CCD chip
- Built-in 512Hz frequency sonde
- Push rod diameter – 6.5mm
- Working Length – 40 meter (131.2') and 60 meter (196.8')
- 9” TFT LCD display in a Waterproof Case
- Image (JPEG )/Video (AVI) file capture
- Video output to a TV monitor
- Files capture to a SD memory card
- 1' Color CCD camera with a Sapphire glass lens
- Built-in 512Hz Sonde
- Viewing angle: 120°
- Illumination: 12 white LEDs
- Operating temperature: -20°F ~ 120°F (-28°C ~ 50°C)
- Housing: Stainless steel 304
- PAL output: 720X576(PAL)
- NTSC output:720X480(NTSC)
- Waterproof IP68
- Special gold point touch connector to camera
- 6.5mm Diameter Fiberglass cable
- Cable length : 40 meter (131.2') and 60 meter (196.8')
DVR with LCD Monitor
- 9” TFT COLOR monitor: Picture Resolution:480(TV Lines)
- OSD display: Touch keys
- Video output: 1Vpp 75 Ohms
- Charge adaptor :110~240VAC ,12.6VDC /1000mA (included.)
- Lithium battery box (4000mAh, included.)
- Control Box Case size: 45.5cm x 37cm x 18.5cm
- Camera: Ø23mm x 30.5mm
- Cable: reel 46X27X56cm
- D1: 720X576
- High Resolution:720x480
- High Resolution:640x480
- Compression format: M-JEPG & Standard JPEG
- Video files format: AVI
- Working mode: Recording/snap photo/ audio recording
- Memory: SD/SDHC card
- Power: DC12V
- Working electricity: ≤200Ma
- Working temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Working humidity: 20%~85%
Control unit with monitor, power adapter 12 V, User Manual, screw driver, SD card, 2.5 meter connection cable, 3 centering skids, battery unit, camera head , selected Push rod.