Model Z-300 LIBS - Handheld Analyser
The best portable instrument for the exploration geologist. Analysing every element of the periodic table including the elements the pXRF cannot see.
The best portable instrument for geologists! Analysing every element including the elements the pXRF cannot see such as lithium (Li), beryllium (Be), boron (B), carbon (C), fluorine (F) and sodium (Na).
Three Applications for the exploration geologist:
- GeoChem App – Calibrations for quantitative measurements
- Element Pro App – To determine the presence of any element and approx. relative abundance
- GeoChem Pro App – Analyses the surface of the sample in a grid giving element distribution
- Hand held with great ergonomic design
- Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy analysing every element of periodic table from H to U
- Spectrometer range is 190-950 nm enabling interference free lines for all elements
- Analyses solids & liquids and is suitable for hardrocks in addition to brines
- Advanced software with an easily navigable user interface
- Performs micro-analysis in the field with the laser spot size of 100 μm
- Rasters in a grid pattern enabling elemental plots with heat maps