Mr-Manhole - Model B-52 - Manhole Cutter
From B-52 Manhole Cutter
Named after the sturdy and efficient B-52 bomber, the B-52 manhole cutter from Mr. Manhole is the world’s most economical and effective manhole cutter. The best part? It’s also the most affordable at $9,900.
With four arms and four cutting blades, each with four teeth, the B-52 manhole cutter has a cutting diameter of 52 inches. With 16 total carbide teeth, the B-52 can cut through concrete and asphalt, yet the teeth are easily changeable during operation. When teeth are worn out simply replace them in seconds and get back to the job.
The B-52 cutter is designed to cut manhole lids from the road quickly and efficiently saving you time and money. It takes the cutter about 10 minutes to cut the manhole and pull it out, saving workers from injury and manual labor.The B 52 cutter is the solution to your manhole cutting needs. If you repair manholes, water valves, this cutter is for you.
The B-52 Cutter Includes:
- A fixed 52 inch cutting diameter
- Cutting depth. 14″ with standard blades and 20″ with extended blades
- Standard Speedplate
- Saftey Bar
- Debris Containment Shield
Designed to work with a skid steer loader, the B-52 systems allows the operator to see the operation clearly. The whole system is run on a hydraulic motor (available optional equipment), which is fed through the auxiliary of the skid steer loader.
The low starting cost makes this system perfect for contractors and small municipalities. We know you choose every tool based on your spending power. That’s why we developed the B-52 with cost-saving in mind. You’ll still get the benefit of the Mr. Manhole system, with proven results since 2002, without busting your budget. We’ve developed and tested our B-52 and know that it can stand up to the test. Repair and replace manholes in a fraction of the time required by traditional methods.Fast Facts
- Conveniently attaches to your skid steer and auger drive with a 2″ Hex shaft, with a universal mount. (optional equipment)
- Skid Steer specs: 20 gpm minimum flow, 2,500 lbs minimum lifting capacity.
- Completely removes the manhole frame and road surface in minutes.
- Cuts concrete and asphalt. Carbide teeth can be replaced in seconds on the job.
- Standard 52″ cutting diameter. Adjustable to 34″ and 64″ with add-ons.
- For municipalities and contractors seeking to replace 50 or less manhole frames annually.
With your purchase of the B-52, you will receive 16 carbide teeth. These carbide teeth are extremely durable and work to cut through asphalt and concrete. When the teeth wear out, they are quickly and easily changed right on the job site so you can get back to work.
Our Standard Speedplate is used for most manhole repair applications. It fits lid seat diameters between 17” to 25.5” and is how the B-52 is centered within the manhole frame. The Standard Speedplate works with “Lid Undercut” style manhole frames.
As the B-52 manhole cutter works through asphalt and concrete significant dust, dirt, and debris will fly. Our standard Debris Containment Shield will take care of this problem by putting up a walled barrier to catch rubble, making clean-up easier for crews.