Bacharach's Multi-Zone delivers the best refrigerant leak detection available, with industry-leading MDL of 1ppm for halogenated gases, the fastest sampling frequency and the widest range of refrigerants accurately detected. The large graphic LCD display and LED status indicators provide a system-wide overview at a glance. The Multi-Zone enhances effective refrigerant management and ensures compliance with refrigeration standards and regulations such as ASHRAE 15, EN 378, and CARB RMP. It detects leaks early to enable cost savings by reducing refrigerant recharge, enhancing energy efficiency and reducing risk of refrigeration failure and produce loss. A variety of communication interfaces are available including Modbus, BACnet and LonWorks, allowing easy integration into BMS/BAS systems and remote monitoring solutions.
- Industry-leading 1 ppm Minimum Detectable Level (MDL) for refrigerants
- Proprietary infrared (NDIR) sensor accurately detects 60+ different refrigerants, including CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, HFOs and natural refrigerants
- Identify leaks early to mitigate refrigerant loss, protect produce, enhance energy efficiency
- Helps ensure compliance with refrigeration standards and regulations, such as ASHRAE 15, EN 378, and CARB RMP
- Capable of monitoring up to 16 zones, expandable to 48 monitoring points
- Industry-leading sampling times / distances with high performance pump (up to 1,200 ft / 365 m)
- No calibration required, minimal maintenance