Munro - Model DL2000 - Real-Time Data Logger
From Data Loggers
Introducing our versatile, low power, high performance Data logger – the Munro DL2000. The DL2000 is perfectly suited to a wide variety of applications in which a real- time information, as well as access to historical data, is required.
- Real-Time Monitoring – View live data locally or remotely on a clear graphical display in your web browser.
- Mathematical & Alarm Functionality – Easily configured through user-friendly software.
- Robust – Suitable for use in extreme environments. Versatile – Connect a wide range of sensors through analogue and digital input channels.
- Large Memory – Capable of storing up to 10 million data points.
- Flexible Wired or Wireless Communications – Via RS232, Ethernet, USB, UHF Radio Frequency or Zigbee Wireless.
- Simple Data Export – Logged data can be exported to CSV for easy analysis.
Analogue Channels: 5 universal channels - V, mV, mA, Pt100, Pt1000. can be expanded into 15 with 2 wire inputs with a common terminal, or 10 isolated 2 wire inputs
Sampling: Up to 25 Hz
A/D Resolution: 18 bit A/D conversion resolution
Digital Channels: 8 Digital I/O's
Serial Channels: 2 smart channels which can accept: modbus serial (RS232, RS422, RS 485) master and slave, 4 x SDI-12 inputs
Calculated Maths Functionality: Entensive maths functionality available
Alarm Functionality: Extensive configurable alarm functionality
Relays: 1 latching relay- up to 1A @30VDC
Data Acquisition Rate: 11 data acquisition rates - from 10ms to days
Number of Smart Sensors: 150 Smart Sensors can be polled
Internal Storage: 128 MB (10,000,000 data points)
Communications Interface: RS232 modbus, TCP/IP ethernet, USB, serial sensor port, SDI-12
Network (TCP/IP) Services: Command interface, web server, modbus server (slave), modbus client (master), FTP server, FTP client
System: Integrated display and keypad. Real time clock included (+/- 1 min/year @ 0 - 40 ÐC
Power Supply: 10 - 30 VDC