NEMo - Model FU - High Concentration of Formaldehyde
Formaldehyde - CO2 - COVL - TVOC - Temperature - Humidity - Pressure. NEMo FU is a solution dedicated to the monitoring of environments with a high concentration of formaldehyde. The anatomopathology laboratories, the thanatopraxis centers or the industries using formaldehyde products can thus easily ensure that the air breathed by their employees is in accordance with the Occupational Exposure Limit Values. NEMo FU is the only station that can continuously measure formaldehyde levels in a specific way (without interference from other compounds). It thus makes it possible to compare the formaldehyde levels measured with the OELs unlike the stations using non-specific sensors.
- Monitoring QA
- Alerts on Threshold
NEMo FU intended to be installed in a fixed position
NEMo FU is composed of a NEMo XT station adapted for this purpose and a remote screen allowing a visualization of the level of risk in real time. Compatible with IoT or local networks, it is easy to install in any type of building.
- Monitoring of work environments exposed to a high concentration of formaldehyde (centers of thanatopraxy, anatomopathology laboratories, industries using formaldehyde products ...)
- Piloting ventilation systems
- Control of the efficiency of formaldehyde filtration systems
- Proprietary and patented technology for continuous measurement of formaldehyde for formalin users. (laboratory, funeral parlor ...)
- Simple to use + dynamic display
- Measurement of high formaldehyde concentration and identification of pollution peaks. (Alert issued when the exposure is too high.)
- Automatic in-situ calibration algorithm for COVL and TVOC sensorsfor formaldehyde measurement up to one week with a single formaldehyde badge.
- Possibility of adding a VOC sensor by PID technology for the monitoring of additional compounds.
- Autonomous analyzer + automatic report
- Connected device for real-time access to measurements (Sigfox, LoRa, Bluetooth, Wifi, RJ45, GSM).
- Simple and ergonomic data management software, cloud interface and mobile application