Nobo - Model Cl-7600 - Online Residual Chlorine Meter
From Residual Chlorine
Our company's residual chlorine meter is a micro-type water residual chlorine online measuring and controlling instrument. using advanced non-membrane constant voltage sensor. user do no have to replace diaphragm and pharmacy, high sensitivity, rapid signal response, accurate measurement, stable performance and easy maintenance. Using this series of advanced analytical techniques to ensure the long-term stability and reliability of the instrument. There are English menu operation, 485 communication and other functions. It can continuous monitoring and control of residual chlorine content in aqueous solution for drinking water treatment plants, canning plants, drinking water distribution networks, swimming pools, cooling circulating water, water treatment projects, etc.
- Large screen LCD display, English menu (switching from each other).
- Simultaneous display of multiple parameters: residual chlorine value, temperature, output current, etc. are displayed at the same time, which is intuitive and easy to read, and has a range over limit prompt.
- Capable for factory reset.
- Automatic&manual adjustmen temperature compensation function.
- Communicate function: RS-485 communication interface (optional, MODBUS protocol partially compatible). 4-20mA current output can be arbitrarily set.
- Photoelectric isolation 4-20mA current output.
- The hysteresis amount can be arbitrarily set to avoid frequent switching of the switching relays.
- Watchdog function: make sure the meter doesn't crash.
- Power off protects>10 years.
- Measuring range: residual chlorine: 0-20.00mg/L(ppm), temperature: 0~60°C.
- Resolution: 0.01mg/L, 0.1°C
- Accuracy: better than ±1% or ±0.01 mg/L, ±0.5°C
- Manual/automatic temperature compensation (0~60°C)
- Control interface: two sets of ON/OFF relay contacts, which are divided into high-point and low-point alarm signals. The third group of relays: automatic cleaning control function analog output.
- Signal isolated output: optocoupler isolation protection 4~20mA signal output.
- Relay: The relay hysteresis is arbitrarily set, and the relay load is 3A 220VAC/24VDC.
- Working conditions: ambient temperature is 0~60°C, relative humidity ≤90%.
- Output load: Load <500Ω (0-10mA), load<750Ω (4-20mA).
- Working voltage: 220VAC10%, 50/60Hz.
- Size: 96×105×168 mm.
- Opening size: 92×92mm.
- Weight: 0.9Kg.
- Protection level: IP65