Nobo - Model NS-YD301 - Salinity Digital Sensor
The salinity digital sensor is a new generation of intelligent water quality detection digital sensor which researching and developing by our company. It uses a high-performance CPU chip to measure the salinity and convert it into a salinity value.It uses a high-performance CPU chip to measure conductivity and convert it to a salinity value. Can view data, debug, maintenance, etc. through mobile APP or computer. It has the characteristics of simple maintenance, high stability, excellent repeatability and versatility, and can accurately measure the conductivity and salinity value in the solution. It is widely used in the continuous monitoring of conductivity and salinity values in solutions such as thermal power, chemical fertilizer, metallurgy, environmental protection, pharmaceutical, biochemical, food and tap water.
- This product is a conductivity salinity digital sensor and it can directly output RS485 signal.
- It has high precision, high stability and strong anti-interference ability.
- Using the mobile phone APP, to collect, debug and maintain the sensor through wired (OTG line and 485 to USB module) or wireless network (such as WIFI, GPRS and other wireless networks).
- It can be directly connected to computers, PLCs and other devices with RS485/4-20mA signal interface for data acquisition and maintenance; it is convenient for users to integrate sensors into the industrial computer system such as PC system and IoT without instrument.
- The sensor can be set by RS485 communication, slave address and baud rate, online calibration, factory reset, 4-20mA output corresponding range (4-20mA is optional), proportional coefficient and incremental compensation settings.
- Three point calibration.
- Power off protects > 10 years.
- Measurement range: 0～20.000 mS·cm-1 0～0.150 mol/L
- Resolution: 0.001mS·cm-1 0.001 mol/L
- Precision: 2.0% (FS)
- Automatic temperature compensation: 0～60°C Warming: NTC10K
- 485 Interface: support IOT (MODBUS protocol)
- Working conditions: ambient temperature is 0-60 ° C
- Input impedance: ≥1×1012Ω
- Output load: 4-20mA load <500Ω
- Working voltage: DC 5V or DC 12V or 24V （5V only has RS485 output, 12V or 24V can choose 4-20mA and RS485 output）
- Protection rating: IP68