Nobo - Model PGM-1080C - Online Hardness Meter
From Water Hardness
PGM-1080C online water hardness tester adopts the advanced water hardness selective electrode method (ISE), with high sensitivity, fast signal response,accurate measurement, stable performance and simple maintenance. The measurement and control system is characterized by convenience, high accuracy and economy. Use this series of advanced techniques to ensure the long-term reliability and accuracy of the instrument.Chinese menu operation, 485 communications and other functions.
Instrument is used for monitoring and control of hardness content in water solution in drinking water treatment plant. Such as water for drinking water treatment plants, canning plants, drinking water and water treatment works.
- Large screen lattice LCD display English menu operation.
- Multi-parameter display simultaneously: water hardness value, temperature, output current, etc. Display simultaneously, which is intuitive and easy to read, and has overrange prompt.
- Restore factory Settings function
- Communication unction (optional) RS-485 communication interface (MODBUS protocol partial compatibility) the corresponding water hardness of 4-20mA current output can be set arbitrarily.
- Photoelectric isolation 4-20mA current output.
- Watchdog function: make sure the meter doesn't crash.
- Power off protects > 10 years.
- Measuring Range: water hardness:0-10000mg/L(ppm), temperature:0-60℃.
- Unit:mg/L,mmol/L,mmol/L(Boiler)logogram mmol/L(B).Special unit for measuring water hardness of industrial boilers.
- Temperature measuring:(0-60℃).
- Control interface: two groups of ON/OFF relay connection point. Divided into high and low alarm signal photoelectric isolation output
- Signal isolation output: photoelectric coupling isolation protect 4-20mA signal output.
- The working conditions: temperature: 0 ~ 60 ℃, relative humidity ≤90% .
- Output load:＜750Ω（4-20mA.
- Working voltage:220VAC ±10%、50/60Hz.
- size: 96×96×168mm.
- Hole-cutting Size: 92×92mm