Norsonic - Model Nor140 - Precision Handheld Sound Analyser
From Sound Level Meters
A precision hand held sound analyser designed for the most demanding users. With this analyser Norsonic set a new standard for sound level meters, covering the widest range of applications. The Nor140 is packed into the smallest real time analyser featuring sound recording present on the market today.
- Environmental noise assessments
- Environmental noise monitoring
- Building acoustics
- Noise hazards in the workplace
- Product development
- Quality control
- Noise mapping
- Sound power
- Room acoustics – STIPA, NC-RC-NR calculations
- Vibration measurements
- Noise Nuisance Recorder
- Frontend for Nor850 multichannel system
- Frontend for third party system integrators
- Sound recording onto exchangeable SD card.
- Level vs. Time with multispectrum function from 25 ms resolution.
- Parallel detection of SPL, Leq, Lmin, Lmax, LE, Lpeak and 8 statistical values.
- Measurement of A-weighted levels simultaneously with either C- or Z-weighted levels.
- Parallel F, S or I time constants.
- Frequency analysis with 1/1-octave or 1/3-octave bands in the 0.4 Hz – 20 kHz range
8000 line FFT analysis with 1.46Hz line resolution.
- 120 dB dynamic range giving a “one-range” instrument covering all levels from microphone noise floor at 15 dBA to maximum SPL at 137 dBA (140dB peak).
- Pause/Continue function with 10 sec back erase function.
- Manual or automatic storage of results with automatic measurement repeat and clock synchronization.
- Full support for all relevant Building acoustics standards such as ISO 10052, ISO 12283, ISO 140, ISO 717, ASTM E336 and E1007 with on screen sound insulation indexes.
- Built in Noise generator.
- Reverberation time calculations.
- Support SweptSine measurement when controlled from Nor850 or CtrlBuild .
- Advanced Trigger functions
- .Complies to all relevant IEC and ANSI Class 1 specifications.
- USB 2.0 and RS232 high speed digital interface.
- Wireless communication using Nor520 Bluetooth transceiver.
- High resolution backlit display.
- ICP power for direct connection of vibration sensors.
- RPM input.
- Built-in random incidence correction and wind screen correction.
- Calculates NC, NR and RC.
- Support for English, French and German menus.
- “User-defined” table to display only measurement functions that each individual user prefers.
- Seamless integrated with Nor850 multichannel system.
New features in version 4.0:
- Significant improved Building Acoustic module – with support for the new ISO 10052, ISO 16283, ASTM E336 and ASTM E1007.
- Testing of Service Equipment per ISO16032.
- Moving Leq feature added.
- Support for the latest revision of the STIPA standard.
- Support for the latest revision of the room acoustic RC mark II calculation.
- New text font for improved readability.
New Features in Version 4.0:
- The instrument has a brand new font for all text in the various menus. The new font is easier to read, and give the instrument a more modern look.
- The Building Acoustic mode is improved for the latest Standards as well as extended for Service Equipment measurements. The BA mode of version 4.x offers the following sub-modes:
- Airborne survey grade testing in accordance with ISO 10052
- Impact survey grade testing in accordance with ISO 10052
- Airborne engineering grade testing in accordance with ISO 16283-1, BS-ISO 140-4 and ASTM E336
- Impact engineering grade testing in accordance with ISO 16283-2, BS-ISO 140-7 and ASTM E1007
- Airborne survey grade testing in accordance with French NF-ISO 10052
- Impact survey grade testing in accordance with French NF-ISO 10052
- Service Equipment survey grade testing in accordance with ISO 10052
- Service Equipment engineering grade testing in accordance with ISO 16032
- The Nor140 now measures the ‘Moving Leq’ value in normal mode. This feature contains two individual moving values over user-defined time-frames with toggle markers depending on preset threshold levels.
- The STIPA optional measurement is improved to measure in accordance with the latest IEC 60268-16 version 3 Standard
The Nor140 may be extended with a large selection of optional features, thereby allowing you to tailor the instrument to your specific requirements. Optional features may be ordered and installed at any time by just adding a new set of option codes.
- Option 1: 1/1-octave real-time filters
- Option 2: Reference spectrum with “Go/NoGo” comparison
- Option 3: 1/3-octave real-time filters
- Option 4: Statistical calculation of LN values
- Option 5: Parallel F, S and I time weightings
- Option 6: Level versus time measurement
- Option 7: Advanced Level versus time measurements
- Option 8: Sound recording
- Option 9: Reverberation time measurement mode
- Option 10: Noise Generator
- Option 11: Building Acoustic measurement mode
- Option 12: Swept-Sine measurements
- Option 13: STIPA (Speech Transmission Index) measurement mode
- Option 14: FFT measurement mode
- Option 15: Survey Sound Power measurement mode
- Option 16 : Trigger
- Option 17: Audiometer calibration
- Option 18: Extended measurement range
- Option 19: Remote control option for third party system integrators.
The Nor140 fulfil the following standards set for sound level meters, 1/1-octave and 1/3 octave filters: IEC 61672-1:2002 class 1, IEC 60651 class 1, IEC 60804 class 1, IEC 61260 class 1, ANSI S1.4-1983 (R2001) with amendment S1.4A-1985 class 1, ANSI S1.43-1997 (R2002) class 1, ANSI S1.11-2004 class 1.
- Analouge inputs
- Measurement range
- Highpass filter
- Analogue to digital conversion
- Frequency weightings
- Level detector
- Indication range
- Self-noise levels
- Power supply
- Signal generator output
- SD Memory Card
- Data storage
- Environmental condition for operation
- Environmental condition for storage
No reviews were found for Norsonic - Model Nor140 - Precision Handheld Sound Analyser. Be the first to review!