- CPD approved to EN54-2&4
- Simple to install
- Robust fire resistant ABS moulded enclosure
- Battery space for up to 72 hour stand-by
- 2, 4 or 8 zone versions available
- Zones configurable for delay, coincidence, short-circuit alarm, capacitor or resistive end of line.
- Fire and fault outputs - volt-free relay or monitored
- Auxiliary power output for ancillary equipment
- 2 configurable inputs for ancillary equipment (e.g. class change, alert, etc.)
- Space for two option modules
- Optional 8-way relay module, common or zonal switching
- Optional 1.5A 4-way sounder module, common or zonal switching
NFS2-8 fire alarm panels are designed to simplify installation. The enclosure consists of a two part arrangement of front cover and back box. The back box contains a central top key hole fixing with two additional fixing points that are angled to facilitate final alignment.
Eighteen knockouts in the top of the back box provide ample cable entry points and are suitable for both standard and enhanced cables.
All cable connections are conveniently located along the top edge of the control and power supply unit (PSU) modules. Screw terminals are provided and allow for cable cores up to and including 2.5mm2 C.S.A.
Space is provided within the box for two option modules.
- 356 mm(w) x 318 mm(h) x 96 mm(d)
- Weight 2kg (without batteries)
- Supply rating: 230V~(ac) ± 15%, 50 / 60Hz, 1.6A
- Auxiliary output voltage: 18.0-28.5Vdc
- Auxiliary output current: 0.5A maximum
- Sounder circuit: 0.5A maximum per circuit
- Sounder circuit total: 1.0A maximum
- Optional sounder module may be used with an external power supply to give an additional 1.5A per module
- Operating temperature: -5°C to +45°C
- 5% to 95%, non-condensing relative humidity
- IP rating: IP30