Oceanalpha - Model CL40Y - Remote Controlled Survey Boat
From Small USV
Screw high speed platform for water discharge and bathymetry measurement.
- Remote survey boat and boat recharger.
- Remote controller and recharger
- Communication data antenna
- Three propellers (1 spare), Prevent winding of aqua-plants.
- ADCP installation clamp
- Portable boat rack and flight case
Dedicated cabin to install instruments like ADCP, ecosounder, side scan sonar with a diameter of 5 to 18cm.
- Both the USV and the instruments are operated by the base station.
- The USV can complete pre-planned missions autonomously and data can be sent back to operators in real-time.
The CL40Y has a plug and play outboard motor, high speed capabilities and is easy to maintain.
The trimaran hull design improves the stability of the USV while sailing at high speeds.
- Dimensions: 1630*710*370mm
- Weight: 33kg
- Material: Fiberglass composite with Kevlar&carbon fiber
- Communication Range: Autopilot:5km Remote Control:2km
- Maximum Speed: 1.5m/s
- Endurance: 3 hours
- Payload: 15kg