Oceanalpha - Model SL20 - Autonomous Survey Boat
From Small USV
A compact and portable unmanned surface vessel for for hydrographic and bathymetry surveying.
The 177 mm-wide moon pool supports flexible deployment of different instruments like ADCPs and echo sounders.
- The SL20 USV supports both remote control mode and auto-pilot mode, performs great line tracking capability.
- The base station can be easily set up on field, data can be transmitted in real time.
- The SL20 USV is 1 meter long and weights 17 kg, it’s easy for one man to operate and transport.
- Powerful battery and low power consumption supports 6 hours of endurance at 3 knots.
With an extremely low draft of 15cm, the SL20 USV allows you to survey freely on offshore coasts, shoals and reefs where traditional manned vessel unable to enter.
- Waterjet propulsion system drives the maximum speed to 5m/s
- Safety protection avoids the propellers being intertwined with water plants or water debris.
- Hull Material: Carbon Fiber
- Hull Length: 105 cm
- Hull Width: 55 cm
- Weight (excl. ADCP): 17 kg
- Payload: 8 kg
- Propulsion: Waterjet
- Moon Pool: 177 mm
- Remote Control: Radio Frequency
- Remote Control Frequency: 900 MHz/ 2.4GHz
- Remote Control Range: 1km
- Data Telemetry Frequency: 2.4GHz/ 5.8 GHz
- Data Telemetry Range: 2 km
- Survey Speed: 2-5 knots (1-2.5m/s)
- Top Speed: 10knots (5m/s)
- Battery Endurance: 6 hours @ 1.5m/s
- Battery Pack:
- 1 x 33V 40Ah
- Quick Battery Replacement
- Sontek RiverSurveyor S5/M9
- Teledyne RD Instruments RiverRay
- Teledyne RD Instruments RiverPro
- Teledyne RD Instruments RioPro
- Teledyne RD Instruments StreamPro
- Linkquest Flowquest
- ADCP telemetry module