Oceanalpha USV - Model ME70 - Autonomous Hydrographic Survey Vessel Boat
Dimensions : 1470 x 900 x 600 mm. Power Supply : 14.8V, 21 Ah high power Li-polymer battery. Material : Fiberglass composite with kevlar & cabon fiber. Net weight50kg. Payload : 25kg. Duration : 6h. Max speed : 1.6m/s. Support equipment : RTK & Single-beam Sonar. Hull design : Catamaran design. Data transfer : RF point to point, range: 5km. Remote controller range : 2km. Draft : 40cm.
- RF point to point transmission, max range: up to 5km
- Live video & captured data transmits in real-time, fully control of USV's working conditions & monitoring dynamics
- GPRS networking, no blind spot in transmitting
- Auto / Manual modes switch
- maximum load is 25KG,more equipments can be installed;
- Adapted to 2th Degree Sea Scale, can be used for near shore mapping