Octaform Containment Tanks - PVC Stay-in-Place Concrete Forming System
A proven PVC stay-in-place concrete forming system that is ideal for the construction of high-performance tanks. Octaform can be integrated into anything from a simple manure tank to the most complex recirculating aquaculture systems
Builders around the world know that Octaform's built-in PVC finish offers the best possible defense in the harshest environments.
OctaTank™ is cost-competitive and long-lasting. With Octaform, forming a curved wall poses no more of a challenge than a straight one. Our patented system is custom manufactured to your specifications, so you can cost-effectively form just about any design in a fraction of the time of traditional forming.
Octaform panels slide together vertically to provide easily constructed flat or curved walls. The sliding panels allow individual sections of wall to be accessed for rebar tying and easy placement of electrical components prior to concrete pouring.
Octaform's patented SnapLockTight™ panel creates a completely sealed wall surface that is watertight. The panel is ideal for environments that are sensitive to bacteria, mold, and mildew such as food processing and wastewater treatment.
It is CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) approved. No caulking is required where panels join. We recommend products that will seal the ceiling and roofing interfaces.
Save Time & Cost
Reduces time and cost of constructing large tanks by as much as 46%, and requires no lifting equipment or specialized labor.
Extended Service Life
No corrosion maintenance downtime or performance loss over time. PVC has low adhesion for bacteria and algae.
High thermal mass of concrete combined with insulation reduces heating and cooling needs. Ideal for temperature modulation
- REBAR Uses standard rebar as specified by your engineer.
- OPTIONAL INSULATION Thermal mass of concrete, air tightness, added EPS insulation provides excellent R-values.
- WATERTIGHT & GASTIGHT SLT panels create a completely sealed wall surface that’s watertight and gastight. No caulking is required where panels join.
- PVC PANEL Outside panel protects the concrete and optional insulation from harsh chemicals and corrosive environments. Octaform PVC meets the strict sanitation standard set by the CFIA.
- WALL THICKNESS Connectors are available for walls between 4' to 24” thick.
- CONCRETE Compatible with all standard concrete formulations. The system requires vibrating as specified and is poured in 4’ lifts.
- WATERSTOP The correct installation of specified waterstop ensures the tank is watertight and gastight.
FISH FRIENDLY The smooth PVC tank walls inhibit bacteria growth and make cleaning quick and easy. The built-in smooth finish protects your fish from rubbing up against a rough concrete surface.
STRESS REDUCTION: The walls serve to decrease the impact of sudden noises. The bright PVC finish will increase light levels within the
CORROSION RESISTANCE: Octaform's built-in PVC finish offers the best possible defense against the highly corrosive digestion process that will test the limits of any tank technology.
REDUCED MAINTENANCE: With Octaform's built-in finish, you can stop worrying about corrosion, cracks and subsequent repairs. No need to expect downtime. Octaform outlasts any other tank construction technology.
WATERTIGHT: Octaform forms and protects your concrete tank with a food-grade, potable water certified, PVC. This built-in PVC membrane creates a watertight barrier between your tank walls and its contents, protecting your concrete from corrosion, cracking and subsequent leaks. No other building product in the world can do this.
No reviews were found for Octaform Containment Tanks - PVC Stay-in-Place Concrete Forming System. Be the first to review!