Organic Digestor - Biological Wastewater Treatment
The ORGANIC DIGESTOR is a microbiological product developed specially for the treatment of livestock manure, made by selected mixture of bacteria resulting in a very powerful biological treatment product that liquefy and degrade organic wastes in manure pits, lagoons, sewers and residual wastewaters which contain excessive organic matter. The ORGANIC DIGESTOR is a biological product intended for use in hog. dairy and beef cattle operations including barns. It is a solution for the treatment of organically overloaded effluents that promotes stability on the treatment plants. The use of ORGANIC DIGESTOR results in less odour and improved liquefaction of manure solids.
- Livestock manure ponds and lagoons.
- Aerated septic tanks and aerated treatment units.
- Hog slurry operations with bad odors.
- Septic tanks.
- Liquefies and degrades organic matter.
- Reduces COD and BOD.
- Reduces odors.
- Reduces ammonia and hydrogen sulfide gases.
- Bacterial Count: 5x 108 CFU/ml
- Density: 1 g/cm3
- Appearance: Clouded liquid
- Avoid applying the ORGANIC DIGESTOR simultaneously or immediately after disinfection.
- In the case of dry organic matter zones, having no other option, it is recommended to remove the crust for a future application of the ORGANIC DIGESTOR.