Oroflex - Model 10 - Classic Extruded Rubber Lay Flat Hose
From Oroflex - Hoses
Black ribbed cover is the standard. Other colors are available upon request.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WATER TRANSFER
- RELIABLE, LIGHTWIGHT AND FLEXIBLE
- FAST DEPLOYMENT AND RETRIEVAL
- OROFLEX SERIES - THE MARKET LEADER IN RUBBER LAY FLAT HOSE
Designed and recommended for water transfer and general pumping duties in irrigation, mining, construction, sewage, draining systems, water bypass operations and cable sheaths.
Made from circularly woven 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn, completely protected and locked-in by tough, highly resistant synthetic nitrile rubber & PVC blend extruded through the weave and forming a single homogenous construction without the use of glues or adhesives.
- a. Ultimate Tensile Strength of the lining: Minimum guaranteed value of 1,500 psi (10,500 kPa).
- b. Ultimate Elongation: 400% minimum.
- c. Accelerated Aging Test:
- The tensile strength and ultimate elongation of the vulcanized rubber compound have been tested with oxygen at a pressure of 300 psi +/- 10 psi (2100 kPa +/- 70 kPa), and a temperature of 70 degrees Celsius +/-1 degree (158 ºF +/- 18 ºF) for a period of 96 hours, after which the properties of the rubber are at least 60% of the original values.
The OROFLEX 10 hose will extend the lifetime of your application when under extreme conditions, where abrasion is the main concern. Abrasion resistance > 2000 cycles.
-4ºF (-20ºC) to 176ºF (80ºC). Special versions for higher and lower temperatures available upon request.Ozone Resistance:
No visible signs of cracking appear on the lining or cover when tested in accordance with ASTM D518 Procedure B, 100pphm/104ºF (40ºC).Chemical Resistance:
Exposure to seawater and contamination by most chemical substances, hydrocarbons, oils, and greases has no effect on the short or long term performance of the hose. A chemical resistance chart is available and TIPSA will supply specific chemical resistance data when requested by the purchaser for unique applications.Lengths:
Standard 50ft (15m), 66ft (20m), 100ft (30m), 200ft (60m), 330ft (100m). Special lengths up to 660ft (200m).Couplings:
As requested by purchaser; Camlock, Bauer, Perrot, Victaulic, Storz, etc.
Low pressure painting equipment (30 bar) for industrial booths. Other diameters and twin hoses manufactured to order.