Ovivo QuadraKleen - Four Cell, Centrally Controlled Granular Media Filter
- Flexible design adapts to a wide range of filtration requirements.
- Accommodates virtually any flow volume.
- Automated unit controlled from a central location.
QuadraKleen filters easily adapt to a wide range of filtration requirements. Its flexible basin geometry easily accommodates a variety of mono or dual media bed depths and media types, including sand, anthracite and granular activated carbon. Multiple QuadraKleen filters can be arranged around common influent/effluent channels, accommodating virtually any flow volume.
- Air scour cleaning reduces duration of backwash cycles and wash water volumes.
- No need for backwash water storage, reducing costs.
- Central access column simplifies maintenance.
- Constructed from durable materials and fully factory assembled.
The QuadraKleen filter cell is entirely constructed from concrete. The steel central valve access/waste drain column is prefabricated and fully factory assembled. The CastKleen filter under drain features monolithic slab construction and FlexKleen Mark 3 flow control nozzles. The FlexKleen nozzles require no gravel distribution layer, and their adjustable, flow-balancing tailpipes ensure uniform air distribution during air scouring of the filter media. Optional ScourGuard™ wash water collection troughs protect against media loss during air-assisted backwash.
- No need for backwash water storage, reducing costs
- Central access column simplifies maintenance
- Constructed from durable materials and fully factory assembled