OXYSWING - Modular PSA Oxygen Generators
The unique and modular design of the OXYSWING® Modular PSA Oxygen Generators from NOXERIOR (protected by international patents) offers you the following advantages.
- Unlimited Flexibility
The best fit solution to any oxygen supply requirement. No risk for excessive oversized systems.
- Easy System Adjustment
In case your oxygen supply conditions will change, simply adjust your OXYSWING system by varying the number of PSA modules. Just by yourself, no other modifications to the system required.
- Lowest Energy Consumption
Energy cost is your major expense, not depreciation. Fast pay-back assured. Let OXYSWING really make you save money.
- High Reliability
First-class components, stainless steel process piping and valve bodies, heavy-duty PLC. It should work. Always.
- High Oxygen Discharge Pressure
Unmatched high oxygen discharge pressure which allows direct oxygen supply to your application without the need for expensive oxygen boosters. Reliable and no additional investments.
No other PSA oxygen system on the market with such limited space requirements. Ideal for container solutions.
- Easy Fleet Management
Identical components for the entire model range = limited spare part management, easy maintenance.
- Certified Medical Device
Certified as Class IIB medical device according to the Medical Device Directive 93/43/CE. Approved for intensive-care oxygen supply.
Each OXYSWING Modular PSA Oxygen Generator can easily be upgraded at any time simply by adding modules or by installing a so-called Dual-Bank in parallel without additional modifications.
A Dual-Bank is a PSA oxygen generator identical to the standard OXYSWING PSA oxygen generators, but without PLC and power supply, and which will be installed parallel to the standard generator. The Dual Bank will get its power and control signals from the OXYSWING® PSA oxygen generator through a single cable connection (master/slave principle).
One OXYSWING PSA oxygen generator is able to control up to maximum of two Duals Banks in parallel.
On Site Oxygen Generation System
- Set of External Feed Air Filters
- Adsorption Vessel Module(s) in Anodised Aluminium
- Pneumatic Valves
- Internal Piping & Fittings in Stainless Steel 316
- Maintenance-free Exhaust Silencers
- Oxygen Pressure Regulator in SS316L
- Local Instrumentation
- Control System with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley PLC
- Touch Screen Operator Interface with Datalogging
- Ethernet Data Communication Port
- Pressure Switch for Automated Idle-Mode
- Dual Bank Unit (max. 2)
- Oxygen Analyser with Zirconium Oxide Sensor
- Dew Point Analyser
- CO / CO2 Analyser
- Electronic Product Flow Meter
- Feed Air / Product Moisture Analyser
- Feed Air / Product Pressure Transmitters
- Feed Air / Product Temperature Transmitters
- O2 Purity Grade Pen Writer
- Oxygen Bacterial Filters
- Oxygen High Pressure Booster
- Oxygen Cylinder Filling Manifold
- Customized cabinet colour