PCF-Elettronica - Model 530 BTEX - Aromatics Analyzer
Continuous monitoring of Benzene, Toluene, Ethyl-Benzene and Xylenes.Gas chromatographic (capillary column) separation of the aromatic compounds.For automatic and continuous environmental monitoring.It Measures Benzene (Butadiene), Toluene, Ethyl-Benzene (Styrene) and Xylenes.Gas chromatographic (capillary column) separation of aromatic Hydrocarbons .
- Property micro FID o PID atom counter.
- Purge and trap step
- Gas chromatographic (capillary column) separation of aromatic hydrocarbons .
- Analytical cycle time, less than 15 minutes.
- Up to eight continuous measures, available on display and at the analogue outputs.
- Real time chromatogram on display
- Touch screen display
- Data storage on flash memory
- Built in auto ignition
- Local and remote communication through RS 232
- Easy to integrate in AAQMSs
- Rack mounted