Penetrating Gel Lubricant with PTFE Aerosol - 12 Ea Cans/Case
Clear, high tack, lubricating gel that provides superior lubrication from -30°F to +500°F. Penetrates as an oil to lubrication point then solvent evaporates and sets up into a tacky, grease-like gel. Contains polytetrafluoroethylene for added friction reduction. Resists water washout and weathering. Residual film prevents rust and corrosion. Includes extension tubes for easier application to remote areas.
- With PTFE
- High Tack
- Resists Water Washout
- Provides a Moisture Resistant Film
- Protects Against Rust and Corrosion
- Effective at Temperatures from -30°F to +500°F
- Penetrates as an Oil then Sets up to a Tacky Grease-Like Gel
• Chains • Gears • Hinges • Sprockets • Cable • Wire Rope • Slides • Valves • Bushings • Pistons • Shafts • Rings • Machine Shops • Light and Heavy Manufacturing • HVAC, Plumbing And Other Trades • Automotive • All Repair Operations
SIZE: 20 oz. can
NET WEIGHT: 12 oz.
UNITS/PACK: 12 cans