AirSense - Model GDA-P - Personal Gas Detector Array
The GDA-P is a compact portable detector offering detection and identification of chemical warfare agents, chemical hazardous gases and toxic industrial compounds within seconds.
Especially designed for the enhanced personal protection in potentially dangerous environments.
The simultaneous detection with the integratedIMSand either anECor aPIDprovides a high level of safety by detecting a wide range ofCWA's andTIC's.
Depending on the current threat the GDA-P shows name and concentration. Up to two chemicals are indicated from the current sensor information. A bar graph quickly informs about the current chemical load in sampled air.
LED lights at the top indicate the current alarming status without the need for operator interference. Acoustic alarming is integrated.
The self-cleaning mode of the GDA-P allows the instrument to be ready for the next measurement, without interruption time.
- IMS and PID or IMS and EC detection mode
- PID and EC interchangeable
- Fully automatic start
- Self-cleaning mode
- Open library system
- Offers the highest level of safety
Modern defense operations with chemical threads face much higher requirements beyond standard warfare agents. Especially, when military demands and requirements for civil security overlap, an instrument has to provide higher analytical capability to provide safety and safe information. The GDA-J provides reliable and sensitive detection of chemical agents and is expanded for the detection of TICs and further hazardous compounds.
- Ion Mobility Detector (IMS)
Provides compound-specific information on a large number of chemicals down to ppb range.
- Photoionization Detector (PID) or Electrochemical Cell (EC)
Provides alarming capability on many additional hazardous chemicals.
- A high level of safety is achieved by the expanded detection range
- Hazardous chemicals are stored in libraries which are adapted and managed in an easy way.
Depending on the current threat the GDA-J shows name and concentration. Up to two chemicals are indicated from the current sensor information. A bar graph quickly informs about the current chemical load in sampled air. LED lights at the top indicate the current alarming status without the need for operator interference Acoustic Alarming is integrated.
- Fully automatic start after power on
- Easy to understand display information
- Automatic self check procedures can be carried out by operator
- A cleaning mode is included in the fluidic system which allows to clean the sensors to baseline for consecutive accurate measurements
- Silent mode operation with acoustic alarm and displayturned off
- Open library system allow flexible adaptation
- Operator menu, large color display
- Communication on USB and BluetoothTM
- External Windows software assists in offline data evaluation and basic service procedures
- Rechargeable or standard battery operation
GDA-Enhanced Chemical Detecter
- IMS and PID or IMS an EC simultaneous detection PID and EC interchangeable
- system diagnosis by operator
- Fluidic system with cleaning mode
- Open Library System
- Analysis Software
- Wireless: Bluetooth TM
- Detection range: ppb to ppm, varies with target compound
- GDA-J dimensions: (LxWxH) 240 x 85 x 85 mm
- GDA-J weight: 1,4 kg incl. batteries
- Power Consumption: Standard 15 W, 11-20VDC Rechargeable battery or Standard AA battery *10pcs
- Temperature range: -20 … 45°C ** (Operating), -20°C … 70°C (storing)
- Compliant IEC 60529: IP65
- EMC: MIL-Std 461F**
- Shock, Vibration: MIL-Std 810F**, NDS C 0110E