PHOENIX-KISA - Dewatering Bucket Wheels
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. is the U.S. technology for KISA GmbH and the PHOENIX/KISA Bucket Wheel, designed for the capture, de-sliming, and dewatering of sand and gravel slurries. Bucekt Wheels processing up to 1300 stph sand capacity each are available. These machines are uniquely designed for solids recoveries of 99%+, even from dilute slurries such as dredger spoil, with low power requirements. Dewatered solids are readily conveyable and stackable, having residual moistures that are considerably lower than dewatering screws.
Most popular related searches
- Adaptable, abrasion-resistant design
- Eliminates booster pumps and pipelines
- Dewaters dredged sand while transferring directly to belt conveyor
- Performs multiple functions, simultaneously
- Can be applied on different materials including fine, coarse, or abrasive sand
- Reduces energy cost and capital investment
- Eliminates the need for anintermediate transfer device
- Separates silts and other deleterious materials while dewatering and transferring sand
No reviews were found for PHOENIX-KISA - Dewatering Bucket Wheels. Be the first to review!