Our Phoenix Cube® trailer system #1 was created specifically for remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater at gas stations and other small UST sites such as residential properties. This compact, innovative system is designed to provide 16-grams/hour ozone. Standard components include a sparge air compressor providing 3 SCFM to increase gas flow and an ozone compatible boost compressor providing up to 30-psig output, permitting direct injection to depths of up to 60’. A programmable logic controller interface gives the user complete control over the injection process.
- Up to 16 gr/hr ozone production (air cooled)
- 24 injection point manifold
- Discharge pressure up to 30 psi
- PLC w/Touch Panel Screen (HMI)
- Power requirements: 120 VAC, 30 Amps