The PocketTitrator is a truly portable and easy to use coulometric titrator: Titrations with electrochemical reagent generation – simple by one “click” in the user-friendly software.
The microprocessor with high performance controls automatically all electrolysis adjustments. The titration rate is adjusted automatically to electrolysis current amount to be titrated.
The PocketTitratorcan be used for various applications: precise and fast, compact, lightweight and robust. Using for Karl Fischer titration and determination of the bromine index ideal.
- Determination of water content according to Karl Fischer
- Determination of bromine number/Bromine index
- H2S in gases or liquids
- SO2- and NH3-analytics
- Truly portable, robust and compact design
- Optimized measuring cell feat. exceptionally low background drift
- Suitable for all commercial Karl Fischer reagents. Many applications do not require a diaphragm, therefore only one coulometric reagent is needed.
- Software: simple, clear, intuitive
- Customer friendly handling
- Analysis: very fast and reproducible
- Accurate quantitative analysis based on microcoulometric titration principle
- Compact electrolysis cell with robust electrodes
- Dosing of oil, liquid and gas samples directly into the measuring cell
- Preparation of the measurements using the software and one 'click' to start
- Adjustment of titration rate to current water amount to be titrated
- Determination of the sample mass by differential weighing or rather by indication of the volume
- Adjustment of maximal electrolysis current to the analysis method AEC (automatically electrolysis controlled)
- Automatic procedure of the measurement
- Measuring range: 1 μg – 100 mg absolute
- Resolution: 0,1 µg
- Typical duration: 2 min (depends on water content)
- Working temperature: 10 – 40 °C
- Relative humidity: 0 – 80 %
- Sample volume: 0,01 – 20 ml
- Power supply: 110 – 230 V, 50 – 60 Hz, 12 V DC, internal battery
- Power input: 10 W
- Dimensions 170 x 200 x 90 mm (W x L x H)
- Weight: 1 kg