Polyrocks - Model HFFR PP V0 - Glass Fiber Reinforced
Products Introduction: 5000G30D adopts unique process technology to ensure good compatibility between glass fiber and PP substrate, so it has the characteristics of high rigidity, high strength, good impact resistance, not easy to warp and deformation, and its flame retardant performance reaches UL 94 V-0 Level (1.5/3.0mm). 5000G30D has passed UL certification and meets the product requirements of RoHS, SVHC, PFOS&PFOA, 17P, Halogen-free, PAHs and other regulations. It also has the characteristics of good processing fluidity, low smoke generation and low mold corrosion.
- Flame retardant system: Using phosphorus and nitrogen as main flame retardant elements
- The main purpose: Home appliances, new energy battery turnover box
- Flammability rating: UL 94 V0
- Glow Wire Grade: GWIT:775/3.0 and GWFI: 850/3.0
- Features: Low density, low smoke, high flame retardant efficiency, low warpage, high rigidity
HFFR Glass Filled Reinforced PP
- Application: Home appliances, new energy battery turnover box
- Multiple certification guarantee
- Reach Certification,
- RoHs Certification,
- ISO9001:2015 Certification,
- IATF16949:2016 Certification, etc.
- Flame retardant performance: Polypropylene with phosphorus and nitrogen as the flame retardant elements
- Temperature: GWIT:750/3.0 and GWFI:800/3.0
- Characteristic: Good processing fluidity, low smoke generation and low mold corrosion.