The flexible pump for hygienic standard applications up to complex sterile applications with thin fluid, viscous and/or shear-sensitive media. The rotary design of the pump is selected depending on how viscous or lumpy the fluids to be metered are. Rotary lobe pumps are designed for continuous operation and are used in almost all industrial sectors. Five different rotary designs and five different seals are available.
- Flow rate max. 110,000 l/h
- Discharge pressure max. 15 bar
Flexible application options to assortment of rotors
The goal when developing the rotary lobe pumps from Pomac was maximum pump capacity at minimal impairment of the medium.
Along with the compact form of the construction, the volume between the rotary lobe pumps has also been optimized. This makes the rotary lobe pumps suitable for a high operating pressure up to 15 bar. The application options range up to a capacity of 110 m³/h.
Both the complete pump parts and the gear drive are made of stainless steel. The pumps can be cleaned without any effort, which speeds up maintenance. The ability to install the pump with vertical (self-draining) connections allows it to be used universally.
The standard series can be used for versatile applications, with rotors specifically developed for the respective medium.
Due to the two or four blades and self-draining feature, the hygienic version is ideal for pharmaceutical or biotechnology applications.
- Gentle product conveying
- Low noise level
- Wide application range: from dairy products to sugar mass, creams, toothpaste, sauces to doughs
- Suitable for extreme external operating conditions (± 0 to 200° C)
- Suitable for relatively large solids content
- Front-loaded seal
- Large selection of connections
- Surfaces ≤ 0.8 µ, if desired ≤ 0.6 µ electro-polished
- Selection of 5 different shaft seals
- Easy exchange with other seal designs
- Short replacement times of the seals
- Easy configuration of rotor tolerances
- With certificate of proof, e.g. 3.1, FDA, USP, EHEDG
- Horizontal or vertical connection position
- Cover heating and housing heating
- Cover with safety valve
- Mechanical seals (silicon carbide or tungsten carbide)
- Mechanical seals purged (silicon carbide or tungsten carbide)
- Lip seal, dry-run safe
- O-ring purged
- EPDM, EPDM-FDA, Viton, Viton-FDA, NBR, PTFE, Kalrez (perfluor)