PowderPro - Model M1 - Manual Powder Characteristics Tester
PowderPro M1 is a basic version of PowderPro A1. It can perform the same measurement and analysis of PowderPro A1 through manual process. PowderPro M1 is widely used in education field.
Angle of Repose, Angle of Fall, Angle of Spatula, Angle of Slide, Voidage, Cohesion, Bulk Density, Tapped Density, Dispersibility, and Hall Flow Rate (customized).
Angle of Difference, Uniformity, Compressibility, Flowability Index, and Floodability Index.
Testing methods are fully compliant per ASTMD6393-14, USP32-NF27<616>, and European Pharmacopoeia EP7.0 07/2010: 20934, GB/T16913-2008-4.5, GB/ T1479.1-2011, and GB/T5162-2006.
- Testing items Total 15 items: angle of repose, angle of fall, angle of difference, angle of spatula, angle of slide, voidage, uniformity, cohesiveness, bulk density, tapped density, compressibility, dispersibility, flowability index, floodability index, Hall flow rate.
- Angle range 0-90°
- Angle testing method Protractor. Testing the repose angle, collapse angle and plate angle by the protractor.
- Repeatability error ≤5%
- Tap density frequency 250 times/min
- Tap density amplitude 3mm or 14mm
- Standard China standard :GB/T16913-2008 4.5;GB/T1479.1-2011; GB/T5162-2006
- United States Standard : ASTM D6393-14
- United States Pharmacopeia : USP32-NF27<616>
- European Pharmacopoeia ：EP7.0 07/2010：20934
- Power supply AC 220V, 50/60Hz, 200W
- Volume & weight 580x350x650mm、37kg