Powerturbines - Model Microgrid HP Series - Grid Tied Turbines
Applications: Installation on reservoirs with pressure break. Installation in parallel with pressure reducing valves (PRV's). Installation in dams or river reservoirs.
- Grid tied turbines designed for selling energy or self-consumption.
- Three phase or single phase grid connection (50 or 60Hz) ■ Up to 25kw of generated power.
- Suitable for drinking water, irrigation water, dam water or raw water.
- Three phase permanent magnet generator IP55.
- Control box IP55 made of high resistance ABS plastic.
- Digital display with operating parameters.
- Equipped with an automatic valve to close in case of grid failure.
- Modbus communication line.
- Three types of hydraulic desing: Line, Line HP or Monobloc.
- Different models depending on the flow and pressure drop.