Predator - Model G3 26 - Shred Truck
From Shred Trucks
At 26,000 lb. GVW, the Predator G3 26 requires no CDL to operate, providing flexible staffing solutions. Ideal for small shred companies and entrepreneurs new to the industry. The 11’6” profile and 55 degree turning angle provides the operator with the most maneuverable high-speed truck in the industry.
Lower wind resistance and a 7,000 lb + per hour processing speed combine to make the Predator G3 26 the most overall fuel efficient and cost effective shredding vehicle available. All Predator G3 26 trucks come equipped with our state of the art computerized “Fuel Saver” management system that can be programmed to shut down both the shredder and the truck engine when the machine has cleared of paper.
UltraShred has partnered with Freightliner and Peterbilt to provide our customers with the best in medium-duty truck bodies.
Each model is equipped with a variety of standard features designed for safety, comfort and appearance.
Durable aluminum construction ensures security when the Predator G3 is on the road. The UltraShred carriage design allows for easy bin engagement with little operator effort.
Unloading is quick and efficient with a KEITH WALKING FLOOR system.
- 18’ Custom Aluminum “Snap Lock”
- 11’8” Total Height
- Lockable Aluminum Rollup Operator Panel Door
- 4 Camlock Rear Doors
- Passenger Side Box Windows for Viewing
- Hinged Cargo Area Door
- 2 Exterior Rear Bin Hangars
- KEITH WALKING FLOOR Unloader
- 2-Step Access w/Grab Handle for Cargo Area Entry
- LED Stop, Turn, Back-up & License Plate Display Lights
The Predator G3's shredding system outperforms the competition, providing greater throughput and smaller size shred. The smaller shred is more secure and a key selling point to the increasing number of companies outsourcing document destruction. The Hammermill shredding system can also be adjusted to meet the customer’s security requirements.
- Sauer Danfoss “1-Touch” Operating System
- DP600 Color Operator Monitor
- Fuel Saver Program
- One Function Joystick-Controlled Lift System
- Universal Grabber Lift
- Driver Side Shredder Access Doors & Passenger Side Access Door
- High-Capacity Dust Collection System
- Ansul Fire Suppression System
- Centralized Lubrication Manifold
- Screened Output Provides Consistent Small Shred Size
- Quick Disconnect Air Supply at Corners of Body
- Proprietary Feed Meters Throughput up to 7,000 lbs./hr.