Presby Enviro-Septic - Innovative Onsite Water Treatment Systems
This revolutionary onsite treatment system removes up to 98% of wastewater contaminants, recycling clean water into the environment and recharging natural water supplies. Enviro-Septic is patented and patent-pending.
Enviro-Septic is an effective, passive onsite wastewater treatment system for residential, commercial, and community use. Enviro-Septic treats wastewater that leaves the septic tank before it is dispersed to the soil, using natural bacterial processes.
- NO mechanical devices
- NO filters
- NO additives
- NO electricity
- NO special maintenance
- NO replacement media
Enviro-Septic is smaller, less expensive, more adaptable and simpler to install/maintain than any comparable product on the market!
- Each unit of Enviro-Septic pipe is 10 feet long, has an outside diameter of 12 inches, and is clearly marked with the product’s name.
- Snap-lock couplings, offset adapters, PVC piping and end caps are used for system assembly.
- Readily available and easily worked System Sand is used to complete the System.
Enviro-Septic® Pipe Technology uses an all natural process to remove up to 99% of wastewater contaminants, offering unbeatable environmental protection.
Enviro-Septic® Technology is designed to reduce cost in many ways.
- Smaller installations require smaller excavations, smaller crews, less time and less fill material
- Light weight components install quickly and are easy to handle and transport
- Can be installed by hand
- Never needs electricity or replacement media
- Requires no expensive mechanisms, computer controls or maintenance contracts
- Durable components made with a significant amount of recycled plastic, requiring no replacement and lasting indefinitely
The Advanced Enviro-Septic® (AES), Enviro-Septic® (ES), and Simple-Septic® (SS) Wastewater Treatment Systems are versatile products that offer a great number of installation options. Enviro-Septic® Technology can be used in many configurations and requires a smaller area than conventional leaching systems. A 10 ft. length of AES, ES or SS pipe can be bent to 90 degrees allowing a variety of unusual system shapes such as curved, trapezoidal, L, S, or U-shaped. Enviro-Septic® Technology may be installed on sloping sites! Advanced Enviro-Septic®, Enviro-Septic® and Simple-Septic® Systems can be installed sloping within the slope (see below), saving great expense in fill and construction time.
Enviro-Septic® Technology uses an all natural process that requires no pumps, filters or other mechanical devices to effectively treat wastewater.
- No movable parts to break down
- No media to replace
- No clogging bacterial surface
- No electricity required
Giving it the potential to last indefinitely…
Enviro-Septic® Technology has been in use for years and has an extremely low failure rate. In the rare case a System malfunctions, it can be rejuvenated in place within as little as 72 hours.
The Size Adaptability Advantage
Enviro-Septic® Technology is adaptable in size from the smallest seasonal residence to large commercial and community installations. When treating high strength wastewater in an extremely small footprint, Enviro-Septic® Technology can be installed in a Multi-Level® configuration. This configuration makes many previously unusable sites useable and has become popular among restaurants and fast food chains.
A Multi-Level System is a minimum of two Advanced Enviro-Septic or Enviro-Septic Wastewater Treatment Systems with one built over the other.
- Double the System’s capacity in nearly the same footprint
- Reduce the footprint to up to 1/6th the size of a conventional system
- May be installed in sloping configurations
- Digest high strength wastewater
Enviro-Septic Pipe Technology needs no pumps, no filters, no electricity, no additives, and no special maintenance. Most Advanced Treatment Units (ATUs) are mechanical treatment systems that require an expensive treatment device in addition to a drainfield to disperse the wastewater. Advanced Enviro-Septic and Enviro-Septic combine treatment and dispersal into one small footprint. Mechanical devices must be maintained (often every six months) due to the complex nature of the treatment.
Enviro-Septic Pipe Technology provide multiple living, breathing ecosystems that treat wastewater contaminants before releasing treated wastewater into the surrounding soils.