Prochrom - BIO Hipersep Systems for Pumping and Collection
Hipersep-Bio systems are automated low-pressure buffer delivery modules for preparative chromatography in cGMP biopharmaceutical environments. These systems manage injection (buffer, product, etc.) into the chromatography column; detection and collection of the target fractions. In combination with our Prochrom-Bio columns, you get the best from low-pressure chromatography.
Our equipment includes advanced Process Analytical Technologies compliant with the FDA PAT guidelines, such as a high performance in-line dilution module, as well as smart fraction collection software, and a column back-flush valve enabling elution direction reversal into the column.
Hipersep®-Bio systems can be customized to meet specific needs, including:
- 5 to 10 additional collection valves for an increased flexibility
- Design for operation in explosive environment (ATEX/Ex-Proof)
- Integration of an in-line dilution module to reduce footprint, CAPEX and optimize buffer management
- Heat exchanger to control buffers temperature, especially adapted for temperature-sensitive purification or locations with difficult temperature constraints
Our in-line dilution technology enables our customers to directly prepare buffer from water and concentrated buffer solutions. This approach presents several benefits including:
- Footprint reduction: large storage capacity is no longer necessary
- CAPEX reduction: no need to invest in big storage tanks
- More flexibility: the buffer concentration can be adjusted directly
- Lower OPEX: use only the amount of buffer required
Our in-line mixing technology can be integrated in our technologies. It can also be supplied as a stand-alone unit (optional).